~ The Circle 7 Holy Koran is the specific account pertaining the legacy of the Moors in North, South and Central America. With treaties prior to the U.S. existence, the foremothers and forefathers who permitted the British to have their colonies are in debt to this very dey. The U.S. is responsible to keep its word, even those words prior to the treaties. and after their constitution. Their Oath is to guarantee constitutional rights are secure and their word is bond; especially when it is expressed. As measures owed for our courtesy toward the U.S., our collective human right to non-discrimination should be recognized as having been internationally affirmed by the nations , “and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state notwithstanding” per Article 4 of the US Const. ~
~ Man is to be a friend to mankind , and vice versa, bc that is Love. Moors, their vessels, and their property are to be kept safe and sound and ultimately returned to their country. The Moors are to be protected against domestic violence, of which is being inflicted upon them as they are denied several guaranteed rights by the Massachusetts state. A republican form of govt is only secure when the PEOPLE secure its standing, bc a republic is a govt FOR the people BY the people. Securing one’s standing is a human right and cannot be infringed.~
~ The original people are the ones who have the keys . It cannot be extracted nor exchanged, bc it is with us from the time of stardust until that dust is dirt. No man can touch it, not even scientists. These original people include North, South and Central America, and BEYOND. A war APPEARS to be between the North American Republic and everyone else right now, when it is truly between the U.S. republic and their de-facto U.S. extension/corporation. Moors being denied their treaty rights to a Vizeer of their government is not only a criminal act, but begs the question of who the ACTUAL “sovereign citizen” is who goes against their own Oath, labeling others with these terms while simultaneously committing treason against their treaty agreements. The united states republic has agreed to protect Moors by keeping their word in situations like these, just as Moors are protecting constitutional rights FOR ALL when these courts have no authority over human rights, international relations, or its matters. ~
Research & compilation by: Ashé “Zero” O. A. O. Lukumí Bey
Information source: ObaShangoEl.Com Library
*disclaimer : none of the information shared is medical advice. Please consult with your physician should you have any inquiries regarding this compilation.
Calculating your storage requirements.
- Find out your height / weight and the necessary number of calories needed per day.
- Multiply the calorie amount by 90 days to get the total amount needed for 3 fiscal months.
- Go window-shopping to price your items and compare where to purchase the most affordable items in your area. Each item on the list (outside of seeds) is approximately measured by the cup. You want to make sure you have a cup a day of your variety. For example, A 16 ounce bag of dry lentils is about 2.25 cups. 1 cup of dry lentils is 4 cups cooked. From 2.25 cups, one gets 9 cooked cups from a bag. 90 days/9cups = 10 bags necessary for 90 days.
- Do the math for each item and then get 12 cardboard boxes; one for each week. Put 7 days worth of food and rice milk in each box and label the boxes accordingly. Also don’t forget to list expiration dates on the boxes.
- After the basics are set aside, begin to work on herbs and spices for your foods, and other extras that make for a good time, but NOT before you secure WATER!.
- Keep an 80/20 balance of alkaline/acidic foods for optimum health.
Notes about the importance of including B17 vitamin in one’s diet.
- B17 is a mandatory vitamin supplement for plant-based diets! It is an ultimate cancer killer when paired properly with omega 3, it carries oxygen to the cells and produces B12, which vegetarians absolutely need. It is best to take with vitamin C and Zinc as metabolizers to break down the vitamins.
B17 foods include:
- Apricot (the seed is packed with B17)
Omega 3 sources include:
- Pumpkin Seed
- Sesame Seed
- Sunflower Seed
- Corn (non-gmo)
The alkaline to acid ratio within a day should be 80:20.
Alkaline Menu Items
(80% of the meal)
Alkaline Veggie’s Include : Asparagus, Broccoli, Carrot, Cucumber, Collard Greens, Onion, Sea Veggies, Spirulina, Sprouts, Wheat Grass.
Alkaline Fruit Includes : Apple, Avocado, High-Glycemic Banana, Dates, Seeded Grapes, Watermelon.
Alkaline Protein (take in 40 g a day only) Includes: Almond, Eggs, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seed, Sprouted Seed, Sunflower Seed, Yogurt.
Sweeteners & Spices : All Herbs, Cinnamon, Curry, Ginger, Mustard, Sea Salt, Xylitol (i.e. Munkfruit sugar). Queen Afua’s alternative sugar replacement includes: date syrup/ soaked dates and/or other fruit.
Other: Apple Cider Vinegar, Ginseng, Dandelion Tea, Bee Pollen, Teas, Kombucha.
Calcium sources: Queen Afua‘s suggestions include almond / sunflower milk or 8-16 oz green veggie juice of Broccoli, Kale, Spinach, Turnip and Wheatgrass.
Acid Menu Items
(20% or less of the meal)
Protein Includes: Salmon (if one MUST eat poultry, it is good to keep that poultry as far away from one’s genetic makeup as possible. Thus, fish would be furthest and most ideal, as it is not a four-legged creature.) Queen Afua’s Meat Replacements include: Beans, Lentils, nuts (Sparingly), seeds, sprouts, & spirulina.
Beans: Black, Lentils, Lima Beans, Pinto/ Red/ White.
Dairy: Cheese, Milk, Butter. (note: dairy causes mucus and should be left out of the diet. Yet in the event one feels the urge, please consume sparingly.)
Beverages: Reverse Osmosis h2o, Distilled h2o, Alcohol (wine).
Fruit: Blueberry, Cranberry, Plums, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Pineapple, Lemon, Tomato.
Veggie: Olives, Squash.
Nuts/Butters: Cashews, Peanuts, Peanut Butter, Walnuts.
Grains: Barley, Rolled Oats, Rice.
Fats & Oils: Canola, Flax, Olive Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Sunflower Oil.
Other: Potato, Vinegar, psychedelic medicines (mushrooms).
Salt Replacement: Queen Afua‘s suggestions include Celery, Kale, Carrots, Lettuce & Strawberry.
Starch Alternatives: Queen Afua‘s suggestions include Tabouli, Baked Potato, Couscous, Sprouted Bread (sparingly).
Preventative & Combative Care against Cancer and Cancer-Caused Ailments.
– The body must maintain a constant 8.5 pH balance at all times. To test, purchase pH strips to be sure. One can purchase a water ionizer or refer to the following alkalizing recipe:
- 1 Lemon
- ¼ Ginger Root
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ mint leaves
– Drink when you wake and save the same ingredients to use over three days. Simply replace the h2o.
– Cancer cells cannot survive at high oxygen levels and will die at an 8.5 pH/. Add Fruit, veggies, whole foods, and alkaline minerals to the diet with at least 15 to 30 minutes of aerobic exercise each day with the 80:20 ratio of alkaline : acid foods and you’re eating to live.
Add the following to what will be consumed with alkalized water:
- Blackseed oil (combine 2 handfulls of food-grade black seed with 5 cups water and boil 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes)
- Dried Chaparral. Begin with small doses, as it may be hard on kidneys when the intake is imbalanced.
- Chlorella with a broken cell wall. Upon purchasing be sure to inquire if it’s. been tested for nutritional consistency, how it is grown, if its had a heavy metal analysis, and if it has a certificate of analysis.
- Iodine, but only when the body is at a 7.36pH.
– On average, a pH of no less than 7.36 should be generally maintained.